I got to thanks yi fang for rushing down to find me as i was crying like hell and needed her confort.. haha she is someone who i really love.. ((: heex.. && got to thanks shi yun and joey for being there for me too haha.. I really feel much better! ((:
Today me & him were still alright de than suddenly he said to me some very hurting stuff he said that he wants a clean break off hais.. He say he cant ACCEPT other girls untill he settle everything with me.. hais after seeing all his hurtful msges i really cried everything out.. Its really very pain man! hais but since he say till like that ler what else can i say.. I just have to give him my blessing although it really hurts.. I told him in chinese that " I love him alot so i rather let him find his happiness but i will be waiting for him no matter how long" (: when i sent him that msg i really can admit that i really feel like crying.. I have to be strong man!! Or else if he have gf ler how am i going to take it ya? GO SHEELA!! haha.. I will try my very best not to bother him and give him all his space that he wants.. I Truely love him & really want him back.. (: Im waiting for you leonard!! heez.. ((:
I really hope he will turn up for the chalet.. :P
Goodbye~ Miss Him!!
HAPPY WAITING FOR HIM! XD
SHEELA (: 7:23 PM